Wednesday, August 31, 2011

GONE FOR A WEEK!!!

My blog-pusher Randy will hold this against me: breaking my promise to have a post a week. And this one seems like just a filler, but really, this video was such an attention-grabber I had to post it.


I will definitely blog about my recent trip to Ozamiz, where Randy and my other friend Gerard joined me for a foodfest. Plus I got to sample a new tourist destination (and it's not Hoyohoy). Keep on reading this blog!


Meantime, check this out:




Fun, amazing, witty! 

No comments:

EATERSHIP

If you like to eat well, live well, listen well and have the patience to go through my kilometric but hopefully entertaining blogs, then this is the page for you. I chose EATERSHIP because it sounds like "leadership," and because if you jumble it up, it could also read "hip eaters." Eat and read on!