Thursday, September 22, 2011

GLEE - NOW ON IT'S 3RD SEASON X SESAME STREET - NOW ON ITS NTH SEASON

Been a fan of GLEE and SESAME STREET for the longest time. GLEE came out when I was 47 and scouring the 'net for upcoming shows. The first trailer was just so engrossing that when the show finally premiered, I just had to watch it and have been following it since. I like its take on the underdog, a theme that is universal and especially close to the Pinoy heart, and of course the actors are all good.


SESAME STREET came out when I was in college. I had no business watching it but learning about those letters and numbers and values through those muppets was really fun to do. Many from my generation still can sing the "IT'S A LOVELY ELEVEN MORNING" song. Then there was the MUPPET SHOW. What's not to like, right?


Which is why I couldn't resist sharing with you this video:


GREAT GANI!

No comments:

EATERSHIP

If you like to eat well, live well, listen well and have the patience to go through my kilometric but hopefully entertaining blogs, then this is the page for you. I chose EATERSHIP because it sounds like "leadership," and because if you jumble it up, it could also read "hip eaters." Eat and read on!