Thursday, July 31, 2014

SHUTTERFLY ROCKS!

One of the great things about living in the US is the freebies that you get. One time I was walking down 34th on my way to school and passed by the opening of DSW, a mega shoe store. I was handed a shoe box with a coupon for $50. I promptly bought a pair of Adidas Sambas. How cool is that?

Recently, I got a free offer from Old Navy for a Shutterfly photo book. I'd ordered Shutterfly photo books before to give as gifts, and this time around, I am giving myself a gift. Normally, the book would cost about $40, but with the offer, I ended up paying only $10! Yay for freebies!

Can't wait to get my book. 

(Oddly, Shutterfly gave me an embed code to share my book, but it's not showing)

No comments:

EATERSHIP

If you like to eat well, live well, listen well and have the patience to go through my kilometric but hopefully entertaining blogs, then this is the page for you. I chose EATERSHIP because it sounds like "leadership," and because if you jumble it up, it could also read "hip eaters." Eat and read on!